Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Wonderful Evening

Dear Dear just called me from airport to tell me that he is back.

Suddenly, I can feel my illness lifting off. The tiredness of traveling to revisit the clinic to get more medicines, the disappointment when finding out that a relief doctor is standing in for my usual doctor (found out she is usually OFF on Tuesday), and the long waiting time for bus to go home.. All of these doesnt matter anymore..

When Milo died, people told me must take good care of tututu, must give him lots of loving tender care, or else.. And now, I understand why...

Thanks to friends who have kept me company this few days. It may be your simple sms-es, or chatting, or even to hang out with me **when I am sick**. Thankzz! Realised that I am very scare of being alone and bored.

**Cough Cough Cough**

Time for cough tablet, and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment