Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sabrina's Wedding

Last night, I went to Sabrina's wedding at Hyatt. The bride is pretty, groom is handsome. The food is not bad, and the desert is nice too.

I know both the bride and the groom, but am closer with the bride. We studied together at Singapore Polytechnic some years ago. So, as much as I have expected, yesterday was kind of a polytechnic schoolmates' gathering. I saw alot of people who I have not met for a long time.

I am also quite surprise to find out that most of my ex-schoolmates are now working in clinical lab and research lab, majority in KKH, DSO, IMCB. One guy has also recently started his phD. **Surprise Surprise**

I wondered if I have not decided to move out of research life, will I be starting my phD by now?

No comments:

Post a Comment