Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Divine Obsession

Finally decided on my wedding gown. It is a simple tube dress with a train filled with crystals and small flowers pieces here and there. Boyfriend like it, bridemaid said its nice on me. So, this will be the one.

Now, my next headache is... How should my evening gown look like? I was surfing wedding websites to collect ideas. It is quite frustrating to have a wedding package with Made-to-measure evening dress. I wish I could just choose an evening gown available on the rack, but the variety of evening gown in my bridal store is very very limited.

Should I get a Cheongsum?

A V-neck?







A Halter-neck?






Or another tube dress again? Probably ask my bridemaid for her opinion. *indecisive*

No comments:

Post a Comment