Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Missing You?

Bear is leaving for Melbourne on Tuesday.

This is the first time (since they are together) that bear is leaving miffy alone in Singapore, while he left with his sister for australia to wear his graduation gown and hat. For a period of about 8 days.

Miffy decided not to follow-on because the past experience of tour in the same company of 3 hadnt been memorable to her. Will I be missed? Probably not, you dun miss people when you are enjoying. Will he be missed? I will find out soon.

Thinking back, I havnt been going anywhere for a while. Last year, we have cruised to Penang and Phuket, taken a tour package to China provinces, and fly to Egypt in december. Where have I holiday-ed this year? Tioman in April, and Hongkong in Augest. Woh, I think for certain people, this is consider not too bad!

Before deciding on the Australia's trip, he said last year he choosen to go Egypt, so this year it will be my turn to choose where I like to go. Hmm.. Considering his budget constrain, wonder when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment