Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 2, 2006

My Diet Restriction List

I have a Diet Restriction list. BUt this is not a diet for slimming down in preparation for my wedding! It is a list of forbidden food instructed by my doctor, that I need to avoid if I want to recover from the bad bad cough.

I seldom fall sick. But today, I coughed till my chest ached. And last night was horrible. I was awaken from sleep by my own cough. It is actually a weird feeling. First, I heard several coughing sound, and I opened my eyes, then I realised its me who is coughing! So, I revisited the clinic today, this is the third visit within a week!

Looking through the list, I start to wonder what should I eat tomorrow. Majority of them are (directly or indirectly) part of my daily diet, eg cereal in milk. Chicken is the main meat dish for lunch as no pork is allow in our halah canteen. Egg and potato are also an unavoidable side dish. Chocolate, my anti-stress afternoon snack. So, what can I eat tomorrow?

Passed by a bakery shop on way home, thought of getting some bread for tomorrow breakfast. But, excluding those bread without the restricted food type, there are not much which I can choose. In the end, I never get anything from the bakery.

Besides the restricted food list, I have a whole new set of medicines from the doctor. Probably, they are really really STRONG *as claimed by my doctor*, I have not cough a single bit since I took the medicine a while ago. Just feeling a bit drowsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment