Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

VivoCity Discovery

With my shopping kaki, I spent a whole day exploring the new Vivocity. It is hugh. And it is very crowded too. Before stepping into the mall, I can feel the crowds inside it! HOW? BEcause, there is a serious traffic jam of cars queueing outside the mall just to get into the carpark.

There are queues outside all food outlets. Some are long, some are short, some super long. After walking rounds and rounds, we finally decided to eat at harbourfront Pasta Mania instead of joining the Vivo queues. But, Singaporeans think a-like. There is a long queue outside pasta mania too!

We returned to Vivo after lunch. I decided to get a cup of coffee from coffee bean before continuing with shopping. As usual, there is a long queue. This is one of the few times that I see such long queue at coffee bean.

While queueing for my coffee, I saw this on the menu "All sandwiches are available in low carb without bread." I wondered what is sandwich without bread?

No comments:

Post a Comment