Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

A Sick MElon

Cough Cough Cough!! Been having sore throat and running nose since last week.

For the last few days, I have been obediently taking the antibiotics, flu tablet, danzen and lozenges prescribed by my doctor. But my throat is still feeling horrible.

Today, I saw my colleagues eating green bean soup. Yummy.. I couldnt resist the temptation, so... after eating *my* green bean soup, I started to cough really badly for the remaining afternoon. Finally, my neighbour gave me the warning **Don't spread the germs to us, quick go see iris (our company nurse) to get cough syrup!!**

And it strucked me that I was given cough tablets from my doctor, but I have not taken any (because I wasn't coughing last week). Haha, after popping down a pill, my cough stop totally! Powerful medicine lez!

Feeling better now. A bit sleepy. Not sure if this is the effect of the cough tablet or I am tired from work. Throat still painful. Sianzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment