Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Back frOm Pfizer College

Yesterday, we had our D&D at Pan Pacific hotel, the pacific ballroom. It was quite an enjoyable night, although I never get to win any lucky draws.

The food is not bad. I went home feeling full. In fact, everything tasted so much better than the dinner we had last year at Ritz Carlton. Also, our table is very close to the stage. We have a good view of all performance.

The theme is lovely and friendly -- "BACK TO SCHOOL". It gave us an opportunity to dress in school uniform, a reminisce of the past.

Thanks to my 3 cousins for lending me their school uniforms. And also to my mum who helped to pleat my hair.

And, there was an Australian performer, who I think is very cute. Others find that he is too skiny.. I cant remb his name though. Took a short video clip with my camera while he was performing, but not sure how to post it on the blogger.

Pacific ballroom with its intelligent lightning, is the dream place where I like to have my wedding. But, we are unable to hit the minimum capacity of the ballroom (at least 45 tables on a weekend). So .. *Goodbye to my dream wedding venue*

No comments:

Post a Comment