Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 6, 2006

The Creepy Weigh Scale

Got back my medical report for the health checkup done about 3 months ago. Everythings seem alright.

I hang around the clinic for quite a while before the clinic assistant managed to dig out my health report.

During the waiting time, i saw that the weigh balance is staring straight at me. I remembered those days when I used to weigh myself daily after lunch. I became quite obsessive about my weight then. Whenever there is any slight increment in my weight *even the tinniest 0.1kg difference*, I will be upset. Managed to quit this weighing habit altogether...

Finally, finally... I BRAVE myself up to take my weight again. **Surprise Surprise** I am weighing 2 kg lighter then 6 months back! After lunch!

After work, still feeling excited and greatly amused, I asked bear if I showed any weight loss. He stared at me for a while [perhaps wondering if he should say the truth?], before replying "NO".

So, probably the machine is just out of calibration. Maybe I will weigh myself again tomorrow. Just to confirm...

No comments:

Post a Comment