Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nails.. nails.. nails..

Recently, I got myself a new hobby. **GROWING NAILS**

It all started on one day when I was shopping with my friend at Vivocity. While passing by a manicure shop, I decided to pamper my ugly nails with a manicure session. It was also an attempt to quit my nail bitting habit.

Since young, I have been bitting my nails (especially when I am thinking, stress, bored, unhappy). I was never successful in kicking off the bad habit. After the manicure session, no more nail bite! Hurray!... Probably it was the effect of the coat of paint that made the nails looked "distasteful"..?

Now, I am obsessed with nails. Almost everyday, I found myself browsing through forums on nails talk, surfing websites on nail lacquers and colors, thinking when shall I give them a new coat of color...Need to constantly restrain myself from buying anymore nail lacquer...

Discovered that the price of a nail lacquer (same brand and color), can vary from <$10 to >$20, depending on where you get it from.

Wondering why is my nails growing so slowly. It has been more than 3 weeks. Why is it still so short?

No comments:

Post a Comment