Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weeping Miffy

A sAd dAy

Realized the care and concern you gave people will not be the same as to what you will receive. Probably because I always thought it should be (or eventually it will be), so that's why I am so sad when I realized the truth.. Taken the truth hard.

And had a bad sleep. WAking up feeling more upset and angry. Had a dream about someone and something making me mad again. Cannot remember what is the dream now. Wondered how could life be so hard.. After a bad incident in real life, yet you are still disturbed in your sleep by dream..

A single sad incident brought back other unhappy memories.. like a piece of magnet attracting all kind of magnetic objects from distant.. even those that happened about 5 to 10 years ago. All the unhappiness occupied 80% of my mind the whole day.. a rainy day..

Wonder when will all this sadness end..

When will the rain stop...?

No comments:

Post a Comment