Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

GST Hike again

Our government finally made their call to raise our GST to 7% from the current 5%. I heard this will take effect sometime in FEb 07.

People around me are planning to get the necessary stuff which they need before the hike. So, shall we also quickly decide, book and pay for our honeymoon before the GST hike? Hmm..

I always wanted to visit london after watching *LOVE ACTUALLY*. HAve imagine myself walking along the street of london with dear dear on christmas eve, snow falling and people singing christmas carols. Its so romatic...

Browsing through wedding websites regarding topics on honeymoon destinations. France look romatic. Greece is gorgeous. Caribbean? San Francisco in USA?

Hmm.. there is still no progress from me in deciding on design of my evening gown.. Argghh.. STRESS.. Today is only Tuesday, tomorrow still need to work.. So many things, training, project.. So tired.. This week is terrible. HORRIBLE. I wish I could escape from all matters and go into hidding.

**AVOIDING** Probably in my previous life, I was an ostrich who buried its head in the ground in times of trouble.

Feeling really moody since yesterday. ATe 2 chocolate ice-cream after dinner. One is chocolate icecream sandwiched between two piece of biscult, the other is duno what flavour coated with chocolate. BUt AM STILL FEELING LOUSY. My calories consumption had been wasted.

**FEELING MORE UPSET**

Going to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment