Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new helper @ home ~~ hurray ~~

Finally, I get some time to surf! Our new confinement lady arrived last night. Ops, I can't remember what's her name! Anyway, I will just refer her as aunti till I can recall her name *paiseh to ask*

The neighbour confinement aunti left us on new year eve. She walked off with a dark face, saying that we have "shouted" at her. This all happened after I told her I need her help to tidy up my room (I haven't unpack my bags and gifts from friends since I returned from hospital), and mum told her those baby's clothes need re-washing as they still showing signs of detergent residues. Maybe I shall talk a little more about this neighbour.

After I mentioned that i will be doing full time breast feeding, she said she will not stayed in house with us. Having no experience with confinement, and not sure what to expect, we agreed to let her return home at night.

On the second day, she came to our house very late. I was pretty upset, since I have told her I need her help to "sun bath" baby @ around 8 to 9 (baby has jaundice). Yet she didnt appear till after 9. And she seem to rush through things which she need to do (ie. wash our clothes, bath baby, cook my lunch). And as expected, she left for home right after she cooked my lunch. While I was having lunch, baby cried, and I cant find anyone to help me other than my dad! It was really hectic!
Before she left, I've told her I am having massage @ around 3, so she need to come back in case baby need some attention. Yet she was no where in sign till dad went downstair to look for her. Similarly, after cooking my dinner, she went home by 5.30 and no where in sign till the next day (which is the new year eve - the day she left us). And BTW, the food she cooked is really tasteless.

Although her service is lousy, we thought we might as well tolerate till after CYN, but we didnt expect her to leave us on CYN eve.

The new aunti is directly an opposite of this neighbour. She is sensitive to my need, has initiative to tidy my room and the whole house without you tell her what she need to do, and most importantly she can interact with baby. (When the previous aunti tried to bath baby, baby was crying like there is no tomorrow). For such a pro service, we are definitely paying for a much higher price of $2700, and considering this is also last minute request. Anyway, today is just the second day we are having her around, so let's hope the standard will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment