Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 3: Hungry baby @ 3.30am

03:30: Nurse came in with baby saying that baby is hungry. Wasn't it less than 2 hr that we had the previous feed? While getting myself ready, I couldnt help thinking and feeling abit worried that I havnt really start giving her any milk (she was on colostrum all along).

And then I saw it, a small whitish dot. Is that MILK? With baby on my left arm, I tried to turn on the light using my other hand, but not successful. Took another look at that "dot", it was still whitish! Couldnt be wrong.

Finally, reached 4.15am. I broke the suction, and let her lie on my lap. She looks satisfied with her eyes closed! I pressed the call bell immediately, for the nurse to bring her back to the nursury, as my bladder is bursting!

Now slipping through my cup of milo after the toilet break, phew..

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog again.. So glad that baby and you are doing well.

    ~christine

    ReplyDelete