Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

December 21, 2012 Apocalypse

I was thinking of uploading some pics of Evelyn after we shaved her hair. But then I came across this topic...

Since the day I saw Evelyn through the ultrasound in gynae's clinic, I have started to wonder what she will be like. Will she be healthy? Smart? Pretty? I would think and imagine the day when I will hold her hand and walk her to the school, when she will go holiday with us, when she will start making friends and how her boyfriend will look like, and when she will start her own family, and when we will have big family outing ......

If 2012 Apocalypse is true, then its very cruel. Its not so much of the fear of dying or disappearing from the world (since most or all of the living things on earth might perish anyway), its the fear of separation that I wouldnt have a chance to grow with Evelyn. This thought really scares me. Isnt this all parent's wish to be with their child?

Also, if disaster really strike, this blog will be gone too. All the bits and pieces which I've been trying to keep and save for Evelyn will be wiped out. Feeling really down now.... and will she be safe? How do I keep her safe and the family together?

1 comment:

  1. As long as I'm with my family when the apocalypse do strike, I won't be so fearful. At least, I know we're together even in death. They'll never be alone. Just like the ending in "Knowing" where the family hugged each other when the final destruction came along.

    ReplyDelete